Written by Terry Finch Preparation is important for dancers to succeed in auditions. Those who are well prepared will make an impact on the judges. Here are some tips to prepare for your next audition: 1. Research the show or … Continue reading
- How To Make a T-Shirt Scarf!
- Kimberly Braylock, San Francisco Ballet
- Ballet’s Brightest Stars Shine in Orange County
- Discount Dance at the Showstoppers West Coast Finals!
- New Kid on the Block: Ian Eastwood Joins The Pulse
- Top 5 Must-Sees Of The 11-12 NYC Dance Season
- How To Take Care Of Dance Costumes
- Meet DDS Cover Model Chelsie Hightower!
- Born To Perform-Meet DDS Call Center Rep Marisa Johnson!
- Top 10 Items to Bring to a Dance Competition
- Meet DDS Cover Model Misty Copeland!
- Meet DDS Call Center Rep Joey Nestra!
- 10 More Tips For Attending A Dance Audition!
- Meet DDS YAGP Winner 2010 Jennifer Gruener!
- Elizabeth Herrmann-Barreto