At this time of year, most dance students are preparing for May and June recitals, and will begin to get their costumes in class. It is important to take good care of costumes, since they will be used several times … Continue reading
- How To Make a T-Shirt Scarf!
- Kimberly Braylock, San Francisco Ballet
- Ballet’s Brightest Stars Shine in Orange County
- Discount Dance at the Showstoppers West Coast Finals!
- New Kid on the Block: Ian Eastwood Joins The Pulse
- Top 5 Must-Sees Of The 11-12 NYC Dance Season
- How To Take Care Of Dance Costumes
- Meet DDS Cover Model Chelsie Hightower!
- Born To Perform-Meet DDS Call Center Rep Marisa Johnson!
- Top 10 Items to Bring to a Dance Competition
- Meet DDS Cover Model Misty Copeland!
- Meet DDS Call Center Rep Joey Nestra!
- 10 More Tips For Attending A Dance Audition!
- Meet DDS YAGP Winner 2010 Jennifer Gruener!
- Elizabeth Herrmann-Barreto