Tights. They seem simple enough, and perhaps even a bit boring when compared to other dancewear items such as pretty satin pointe shoes, fluffy, colorful tutus or a sequined tap ensemble. But try being a dancer without them, and you … Continue reading
- How To Make a T-Shirt Scarf!
- Kimberly Braylock, San Francisco Ballet
- Ballet’s Brightest Stars Shine in Orange County
- Discount Dance at the Showstoppers West Coast Finals!
- New Kid on the Block: Ian Eastwood Joins The Pulse
- Top 5 Must-Sees Of The 11-12 NYC Dance Season
- How To Take Care Of Dance Costumes
- Meet DDS Cover Model Chelsie Hightower!
- Born To Perform-Meet DDS Call Center Rep Marisa Johnson!
- Top 10 Items to Bring to a Dance Competition
- Meet DDS Cover Model Misty Copeland!
- Meet DDS Call Center Rep Joey Nestra!
- 10 More Tips For Attending A Dance Audition!
- Meet DDS YAGP Winner 2010 Jennifer Gruener!
- Elizabeth Herrmann-Barreto