Before beginning a stretching regimen, know your body’s limits. All positions should be held and not bounced, to lessen muscle stress or strain. Never have someone push you into a stretch. If you experience sustained pain after exercising, talk … Continue reading
- How To Make a T-Shirt Scarf!
- Kimberly Braylock, San Francisco Ballet
- Ballet’s Brightest Stars Shine in Orange County
- Discount Dance at the Showstoppers West Coast Finals!
- New Kid on the Block: Ian Eastwood Joins The Pulse
- Top 5 Must-Sees Of The 11-12 NYC Dance Season
- How To Take Care Of Dance Costumes
- Meet DDS Cover Model Chelsie Hightower!
- Born To Perform-Meet DDS Call Center Rep Marisa Johnson!
- Top 10 Items to Bring to a Dance Competition
- Meet DDS Cover Model Misty Copeland!
- Meet DDS Call Center Rep Joey Nestra!
- 10 More Tips For Attending A Dance Audition!
- Meet DDS YAGP Winner 2010 Jennifer Gruener!
- Elizabeth Herrmann-Barreto